Who knows? Among you there may be a future Eleanor Roosevelt or a Rosemary Clooney, and among you young men, there may be a Joe DiMaggio, a President Eisenhower, or even a Vice-President Nixon. But you will always the glorious memories of Rydell High. Rydell forever. Bon voyage - Grease (Randal Kleiser, 1978)
A very good way of going about explaining this issue. It’s good to see something positive come from Tumblr.
REBLOG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS.
And the reblog button was hit so quickly that it actually was reblogged BEFORE it was clicked
Will always reblog this.
I just like being girly. But what I like more, is having people noticing without minding. Just the fact that they’re aware of what I am and want to be without seeing anything but god old little me makes me happy, and most importantly, comfortable.
How I feel about religion. God should be presented as what he is, love and kindness. Stop using his name to justify your racism, homophobia and sexism
Not gonna lie, this is pretty cute.
Geez! Somebody get that kid a sandwich.
the comeback is better than the joke itself
why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets